FERTILITY YOGA TEACHER WORKSHOP WITH YOGA MAMA
NEXT WORKSHOP: SUNDAY 13 MAY 2018 (9AM-5PM)
FERTILITY YOGA WORKSHOP WITH YOGA MAMA
The Yoga Mama fertility yoga workshop will primarily look at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women and couples who are trying to conceive naturally or through in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP
The aim of this fertility yoga workshop is set out below:
- To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
In this fertility yoga teacher workshop topics covered will include:
- Possible causes of infertility
- Pranayama/mudra/ visualisation techniques
- The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- Stress and relaxation management
- Emotional support
- Specific poses suitable whist having IVF treatment
The fertility yoga workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance professionals. It is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals.
This Fertility Yoga Workshop will take place at the Yoga Mama studio in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, Putneymead Group Medical Practice
266 Upper Richmond Road
London SW15 6TQ
The Yoga Mama Fertility workshop costs £150. This price includes the manual.
EARLY BIRD RATE
Yoga Mama is offering an early bird rate on its next Fertility Yoga workshop. Book and pay by Friday 30th March 2018 and you will pay just £135.
- SUNDAY 13 MAY 2018 (9AM – 5PM)
Yoga Mama Wellness runs a wide variety of general, pregnancy and postnatal yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes in its Putney studio. There are classes to suit the needs of everyone. We also offer rehab classes for those with injuries or looking to return to exercise.
Yoga Baba is an independent organic clothing company for babies. In collaboration with a London artist and yogi, we have produced our own unique range of baby clothing made from 100% organic cotton. These feature illustrated prints inspired by yoga and nature.
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is part of London’s largest NHS and Private Medical Treatment Facility. It provides a complete cycle of care, from the treatment of pain and injury rehabilitation to lifestyle changes, preventative exercise and mind-body well-being.
Really enjoyed it, I feel confident and excited to teach pregnant women.
I highly recommend this pregnancy yoga teacher training course.Donna Noble
The amount of knowledge gained I really feel I can lead a well-structured class and very safely.
The environment and all the teachers were highly nurturing and had a wealth of knowledge they were happy to share. I'm so pleased I chose to take this course. It has helped me feel more confident about teaching but also the birth of my first baby.
I thought the course was great overall and am really looking forward to starting my classes. Thank you!!
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and the wealth of valuable knowledge and personal experience of the teachers. Loved it! Thank you so much.