On this site map, you can easily navigate around the Yoga Mama website, with links to all pages on this site.
- Home page
- About Yoga Mama
- Cherie Lathey
- Diane King: Pregnancy Yoga Teacher
- Andreah Yeboah Regis: Pregnancy Yoga Teacher & Women’s Health Physiotherapist
- Allison Downey: Midwife
- Hajni Varadi: Yoga Teacher
- Kamal Ojha MD FRCOG: Fertility Doctor
- Dr Stacy Gandolfi: Hypnobirther & Clinical Psychologist
- Hannah Farmer : Women’s Health Physiotherapist (Sheffield)
- Contact Yoga Mama
- Site map
PREGNANCY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training
- Pregnancy Yoga Teacher Training in London
- Request an application form
CPD WORKSHOPS FOR YOGA TEACHERS
- CPD Workshop for Teachers
- Postnatal Yoga CPD Workshop for Teachers
- Fertility Yoga CPD Workshop for Teachers
- Birth Preparation Yoga & Hypnobirthing CPD Workshop for Teachers
CPD WORKSHOP BOOKING LINKS
FIND A REGISTERED YOGA MAMA TEACHER
Yoga Mama Wellness runs a wide variety of general, pregnancy and postnatal yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes in its Putney studio. There are classes to suit the needs of everyone. We also offer rehab classes for those with injuries or looking to return to exercise.
Yoga Baba is an independent organic clothing company for babies. In collaboration with a London artist and yogi, we have produced our own unique range of baby clothing made from 100% organic cotton. These feature illustrated prints inspired by yoga and nature.
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is part of London’s largest NHS and Private Medical Treatment Facility. It provides a complete cycle of care, from the treatment of pain and injury rehabilitation to lifestyle changes, preventative exercise and mind-body well-being.
Really enjoyed it, I feel confident and excited to teach pregnant women.
I highly recommend this pregnancy yoga teacher training course.Donna Noble
The amount of knowledge gained I really feel I can lead a well-structured class and very safely.
The environment and all the teachers were highly nurturing and had a wealth of knowledge they were happy to share. I'm so pleased I chose to take this course. It has helped me feel more confident about teaching but also the birth of my first baby.
I thought the course was great overall and am really looking forward to starting my classes. Thank you!!
Thoroughly enjoyed the course and the wealth of valuable knowledge and personal experience of the teachers. Loved it! Thank you so much.