NEXT FERTILITY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING CPD WORKSHOP
SUNDAY 4 JUNE 2017
FERTILITY YOGA TEACHER TRAINING WITH YOGA MAMA
The Yoga Mama fertility yoga teacher training CPD workshop will primarily look at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women and couples who are trying to conceive naturally or through in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
AIM OF THE COURSE
The aim of this fertility yoga teacher training CPD workshop is set out below:
- To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
In this fertility yoga teacher training CPD workshop topics covered will include:
- Possible causes of infertility
- Pranayama/mudra/ visualisation techniques
- The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- Stress and relaxation management
- Emotional support
- Specific poses suitable whist having IVF treatment
The fertility yoga teacher training course is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals. It is also a Yoga Alliance Professionals approved CPD.
The Yoga Mama fertility yoga teacher training CPD workshop faculty is made up of:
This Fertility Yoga Teacher Training CPD Workshop will take place at the Yoga Mama studio. Full address below.
2nd Floor, Putneymead Group Medical Practice
266 Upper Richmond Road
London SW15 6TQ
The Yoga Mama Fertility Yoga Teacher Training CPD workshop costs £150. This price includes the manual.
- SUNDAY 4 JUNE 2017, 9AM – 5PM
Yoga Mama Wellness runs a wide variety of general, pregnancy and postnatal yoga, Pilates and tai chi classes in its Putney studio. There are classes to suit the needs of everyone. We also offer rehab classes for those with injuries or looking to return to exercise.
Yoga Baba Clothing is an exclusive range of baby wear from Cherie and Cally Lathey. Garments are made from 100% organic cotton, which is approved by the GOTS. These fun designs are soft on your baby's skin and kind to the environment. Visit our Etsy store.
The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy is part of London’s largest NHS and Private Medical Treatment Facility. It provides a complete cycle of care, from the treatment of pain and injury rehabilitation to lifestyle changes, preventative exercise and mind-body well-being.
I highly recommend this pregnancy yoga teacher training course.Donna Noble
It's been great to find a class which allows me to be with my son and have fun, whilst looking after my own well-being.Maria
So, why pregnancy yoga? It is well known that yoga increases flexibility, strength and stamina, alongside promoting and manifesting feelings of peace, calm and happiness.Harriet