Private TuitionIn-studio and Online Sessions
In addition to our group classes, Yoga Mama offers private tuition for those looking to practice Yoga, Pilates or Stretch classes. These sessions are available both in our studio in Putney as well as online. These bespoke sessions are a great way of ensuring you meet your individual needs in your exercise practice. They also allow you to receive guidance, mentoring and support from a highly qualified and experienced teacher, while working at your own speed.
Practising in a group setting can be a source of inspiration for many people. However, for others, this may not be the case for a number of reasons. Private tuition is suitable for:
- Those who can’t find a group class that fits in with their schedule
- People looking for a gentle introduction to Yoga, Pilates or fitness classes.
- Those who feel self-conscious about practising alongside others.
- People who are recovering from injury or illness, or who are managing a health condition.
- Those who are looking for a more intense and dynamic practice.
- And, finally, those who just want to give themselves a treat.
OUR 1:1 SESSIONS
We offer 1:1 sessions both in our studio in Putney and online. Our studio is located within the premises of The Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy. We offer private tuition for the following:
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Yin Yoga
- Yoga Flow
- Restorative Yoga
- Pregnancy Yoga
- Postnatal Mum & Baby Yoga
- Fertility Yoga
- Gentle Pilates
- General Pilates
- Pregnancy Pilates
- Postnatal Pilates
- Reformer Pilates
- Pure Stretch
HOW TO BOOK
At this time, we are unable to take online bookings for private classes. If you would like to book a 1:1 session, please call Cherie Lathey on 07939 589 083 or send an email to email@example.com. We offer single sessions and block bookings of 5 and 10 sessions. There is a 5% discount on blocks of 5 sessions, and a 10% discount on blocks of 10. For full details, visit our prices page.
To book 1:1 Reformer Pilates sessions, please contact the Putney Clinic of Physical Therapy directly.