YOGA FOR THE MENOPAUSE & PERIMENOPAUSE WORKSHOP
1-DAY ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING CPD WORKSHOP
NEXT WORKSHOP DATE: SUNDAY 28 NOVEMBER 2021, 9AM - 5PM
COST: £130 - BOOK ONLINE
Due to Coronavirus social distancing regulations, Yoga Mama will be running its 1-day teacher training workshops online via Zoom until further notice.
See below for full details about the workshop and our early bird discounts.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga for the Menopause/ Perimenopause CPD workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of yoga-teaching Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Sangeeta Mittal, specialist Women’s Health Yoga teacher Claire Dobbs and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women who are going through the menopause/ perimenopause period and learn about the hormonal changes that occur at this time.
The aim of this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop is set out below:
- The aim of this one-day CPD workshop is to give yoga teachers a guide with which to work safely and confidently with menopausal women.
- Promote a greater understanding of the huge impact that hormones have on the body during the perimenopausal and menopausal period.
- Learn suitable postures for menopausal/ perimenopausal women and the effects these have on the body
- Create a nurturing calming environment for women
WHAT WE WILL COVER
Among the topics that we will cover in this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop are:
- What is the menopause?
- Hormones and the changes that occur during the menopause
- Pelvic Floor Maintenance / Yoni Shakti
- HRT and natural remedies
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
This workshop is primarily aimed at qualified yoga teachers and women's health professionals, and is approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals. Upon completion of the training workshop, we will issue teachers with a Yoga Mama CPD certificate if required.
We have also decided to open up the workshop to women who have an interest in the menopause. They will, however, not receive a certificate.
COST & EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
The workshop costs £130, which includes the training manual. Yoga Mama is offering an early bird discount on this workshop. Book and pay by 1 November 2021 and you will pay just £120. To take advantage of this offer, add the coupon code MENOPAUSECPD in the checkout.
To reserve your place on our next Yoga for the Menopause workshop, use the booking form below. For any other enquiries, send us an email to email@example.com or call Cherie Lathey on 07939 589 083.
The Yoga Mama studio is located in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ