ONLINE YOGA FOR THE MENOPAUSE CPD WORKSHOP FOR NOVEMBER 2020
SUNDAY 22 NOVEMBER 2020, 9AM-5PM
Due to the Coronavirus social distancing regulations, Yoga Mama will be running its next Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop online, using the video communication platform Zoom, as approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga for the Menopause/ Perimenopause CPD workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of yoga-teaching Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Sangeeta Mittal, specialist Women’s Health Yoga teacher Claire Dobbs and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women who are going through the menopause/ perimenopause period and learn about the hormonal changes that occur at this time.
The aim of this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop is set out below:
- The aim of this one-day CPD workshop is to give yoga teachers a guide with which to work safely and confidently with menopausal women.
- To promote a greater understanding of the huge impact that hormones have on the body during the perimenopausal and menopausal period.
- To learn suitable postures for menopausal/ perimenopausal women and the effects these have on the body
- To create a nurturing calming environment for women
WHAT WE WILL COVER
In this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop topics covered will include:
- What is the menopause?
- Hormones and the changes that occur during the menopause
- Pelvic Floor Maintenance / Yoni Shakti
- HRT and natural remedies
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
This workshop is primarily aimed at qualified yoga teachers and women's health professionals, and is approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals. Upon completion of the training, teachers will be given a CPD certificate. We have also decided to open up the workshop to women who have an interest in the menopause. However, they will not receive a certificate.
COST OF WORKSHOP & BOOKING
This 1-day workshop for teachers costs £130. See below for details about our early bird offer on this workshop. To reserve your place on the next workshop with Yoga Mama, book online. For any other enquiries, send us an email to email@example.com or call Cherie Lathey on 07939 589 083.
The Yoga Mama Teacher Training School is located in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road
London SW15 6TQ