ONLINE YOGA FOR THE MENOPAUSE TEACHER TRAINING CPD WORKSHOPS WITH YOGA MAMA
WORKSHOP DATES FOR 2021
We will be running our Yoga for the Menopause CPD Workshop on the following dates in 2021:
Sunday, 28 March 2021 (Early Bird Discount extended to Friday 12 March 2021) - Book Online
Due to Coronavirus social distancing regulations, Yoga Mama will be running its 1-day Yoga for the Menopause Teacher Training CPD workshop online during 2021. We will be using the Zoom video communication platform as approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals.
See below for more information about the workshop and details about our early bird discounted rates.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga for the Menopause/ Perimenopause CPD workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of yoga-teaching Obstetrician and Gynaecologist Sangeeta Mittal, specialist Women’s Health Yoga teacher Claire Dobbs and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women who are going through the menopause/ perimenopause period and learn about the hormonal changes that occur at this time.
The aim of this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop is set out below:
- The aim of this one-day CPD workshop is to give yoga teachers a guide with which to work safely and confidently with menopausal women.
- Promote a greater understanding of the huge impact that hormones have on the body during the perimenopausal and menopausal period.
- Learn suitable postures for menopausal/ perimenopausal women and the effects these have on the body
- Create a nurturing calming environment for women
WHAT WE WILL COVER
Among the topics that we will cover in this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop are:
- What is the menopause?
- Hormones and the changes that occur during the menopause
- Pelvic Floor Maintenance / Yoni Shakti
- HRT and natural remedies
- Restorative Yoga and Yoga Nidra
This workshop is primarily aimed at qualified yoga teachers and women's health professionals, and is approved by Yoga Alliance Professionals. Upon completion of the training, we will issue teachers with a CPD certificate. We have also decided to open up the workshop to women who have an interest in the menopause. They will, however, not receive a certificate.
WORKSHOP DATES FOR 2021
Below you will find our workshop dates for 2021.
- Sunday 28 March 2021 (9am-5pm)
COST OF WORKSHOP
This 1-day workshop for teachers costs £130. See below for details about our early bird offer on this workshop.
EARLY BIRD RATES
- March 2021 workshop:: Early bird rate: £120 if booked and paid by 12 March 2021 - BOOK ONLINE
The Yoga Mama studio is located in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ