PELVIC FLOOR WORKSHOP
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Join us for our Pelvic Floor workshop. This informative session will be led by Andrea Yeboah-Regis, a Pelvic Health Physiotherapist with 15 years experience in this specialist field. Andrea will address a variety of topics, including the anatomy of the Pelvic Floor and how it functions. In addition, she will cover some common dysfunctions (specifically relating to bladder and bowel complaints).
In the workshop, Andrea will also discuss management and treatment options that are currently available. Last but not least, we will offer practical advice on how to adapt classes to make them more pelvic floor friendly”.
The aims of this Pelvic Floor Workshop are as follows:
- The aim of this workshop is to give yoga teachers & health professionals an insight into the anatomy of the pelvic floor and how it functions.
- Promote a greater understanding of the pelvic floor and common dysfunctions in that area.
- Learn how to adapt yoga classes to make them more pelvic floor friendly.
Among the topics that we will cover in this Yoga for the Menopause CPD workshop are:
- Pelvic Floor anatomy
- Pelvic Floor function and dysfunction (bladder and bowel complaints)
- Management and treatment options
- Adapting classes to make them more pelvic floor friendly
This workshop is primarily aimed at qualified yoga teachers and women’s health professionals. After completing the workshop, we will issue teachers with a Yoga Mama CPD certificate if requested.
We have also opened the workshop to women who have a particular interest in the Pelvic Floor. However, they will not receive a CPD certificate.
This Pelvic Floor workshop costs £60, which includes digital format training handouts.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
Yoga Mama will be offering an early bird discount on this workshop. More information to follow. To take advantage of this discount, please enter the code PELVICFLOOR when checking out.
BOOKING A WORKSHOP
To reserve your place on our next workshop, use the booking form below.