SUNDAY 7 JUNE 2020 (9AM - 5PM).
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga Mama Fertility Yoga CPD workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of Fertility Specialist Kajal Ojha of Concept Fertility, specialised Fertility Yoga teacher Diane King and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women and couples who are trying to conceive naturally or through in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
The aim of this Fertility Yoga CPD workshop is set out below:
- To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
In this fertility yoga CPD workshop topics covered will include:
- Possible causes of infertility
- Pranayama/mudra/ visualisation techniques
- The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- Stress and relaxation management
- Emotional support
- Specific poses suitable whilst having IVF treatment
COST OF WORKSHOP & EARLY BIRD RATES
The fertility yoga CPD workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance professionals and is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals. The workshop costs £150, which includes the training manual. Yoga Mama regularly offers early bird rates on its CPD workshops. For more information, see below.
June 2020 workshop
£135: Book and pay by Friday 24 April 2020. BOOK HERE
To reserve your place on the next Fertility Yoga workshop, book online here. You can also call us on 020 8789 3881.
This workshop will take place at the Yoga Mama studio in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ