FERTILITY YOGA WORKSHOP
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga Mama Fertility Yoga workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of Fertility Specialist Kamal Ojha of Concept Fertility, specialised Fertility Yoga and Senior Yoga Teacher Diane King and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women and couples who are trying to conceive naturally or through in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
- To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
Amongst the topics that we will cover in this workshop are:
- Possible causes of infertility
- Pranayama, Mudra, and visualisation techniques
- The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- Stress and relaxation management
- Emotional support
- Specific poses suitable whilst having IVF treatment
This workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance professionals. It is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals. Upon completion of the training, students will be issued with a Yoga Mama CPD certificate if required.
The workshop costs £150, which includes digital format training handouts.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Yoga Mama is offering an early bird discount on this workshop. Book and pay by 11 May 2023 and you will pay £135. To take advantage of this offer, please use the code FERTILITYCPD when checking out.
To reserve your place on our next Fertility Yoga, you can book online using the form below.