FERTILITY YOGA CPD WORKSHOP WITH YOGA MAMA
NEXT WORKSHOP: SUNDAY 12 MAY 2019 (9-5PM)
The Yoga Mama Fertility Yoga CPD workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of Fertility Specialist Kajal Ojha of Concept Fertility, specialised Fertility Yoga teacher Diane King and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women and couples who are trying to conceive naturally or through in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
AIM OF THE WORKSHOP
The aim of this Fertility Yoga CPD workshop is set out below:
- - To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- - You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- - You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- - Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
In this fertility yoga teacher workshop topics covered will include:
- - Possible causes of infertility
- - Asana
- - Pranayama/mudra/ visualisation techniques
- - The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- - Stress and relaxation management
- - Emotional support
- - Specific poses suitable whist having IVF treatment
The fertility yoga workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance professionals. It is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals.
The Yoga Mama Fertility workshop costs £150. This price includes the manual.
This Fertility Yoga Workshop will take place at the Yoga Mama studio in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road
London SW15 6TQ