FERTILITY YOGA WORKSHOP
1-DAY TEACHER TRAINING CPD WORKSHOP
NEXT WORKSHOP DATE: TO BE ANNOUNCED
Due to Coronavirus social distancing regulations, Yoga Mama will be running its teacher training workshops online via Zoom until further notice.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga Mama Fertility Yoga workshop is unique as it counts on the invaluable experience of Fertility Specialist Kamal Ojha of Concept Fertility, specialised Fertility Yoga and Senior Yoga Teacher Diane King and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. In the workshop we look primarily at giving yoga teachers the information and tools to support women and couples who are trying to conceive naturally or through in vitro fertilisation (IVF).
The aim of this workshop is set out below:
- To understand what infertility is and how yoga can help and support women and couples.
- You will learn suitable postures for fertility yoga classes and the effects these have on the body.
- You will look at factors that might affect conception; including stress, nutrition and lifestyle.
- Trying for a baby can be a highly stressful time for men and women, so we will also look at how to create a safe, nurturing environment in which to facilitate fertility yoga classes.
WHAT WE WILL COVER
Amongst the topics that we will cover in this workshop are:
- Possible causes of infertility
- Pranayama/mudra/ visualisation techniques
- The use of props in fertility yoga classes
- Stress and relaxation management
- Emotional support
- Specific poses suitable whilst having IVF treatment
This workshop is approved by Yoga Alliance professionals. It is open to yoga teachers and women’s health professionals. Upon completion of the training, students will be issued with a Yoga Mama CPD certificate if required.
The workshop costs £150, which includes the training manual. Yoga Mama regularly offers early bird discount on its workshops. Once we have the date scheduled for our next workshop, we will publish details of early bird discounts here.
To reserve your place on our next Fertility Yoga, you can book online using the form below. For any other enquiries, send us an email to email@example.com or call Cherie Lathey on 07939 589 083.
The Yoga Mama studio is located in Putney, south-west London. Full address below.
2nd Floor, 266 Upper Richmond Road,
London SW15 6TQ