RESTORATIVE YOGA AND MINDFULNESS FOR WOMEN
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
The Yoga Mama Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness for Women CPD workshop is led by Senior Yoga Teacher Diane King who specialises in Restorative Yoga, and Senior Yoga Teacher Cherie Lathey. It is unique as we will draw from the vast wisdom and experience of these teachers. In the workshop, our primary aim is to provide yoga teachers with the information and tools needed to support women who are experiencing life changes or difficult times. Using Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness techniques, we will look at how, as teachers, we can empower others to navigate through the challenges they are facing.
- Promote a greater understanding of the huge impact that Restorative Yoga can have on both the mind and body for women.
- Learn suitable postures and breathing techniques (pranayama) to help navigate difficult times, including loss and anxiety.
- Teach soothing sequences for women at different times in their lives.
- Learn suitable Mindfulness techniques and meditations for women.
- Give yoga teachers a guide with which to work safely and confidently with women, while – at the same time – creating a safe and nurturing environment for all.
Yoga postures that may be soothing for:
- Grief and loss
- Heartbreak and relationship ruptures
- Anxiety and depression
- Miscarriages and fertility challenges
- Dealing with uncertainty and lack of control
- Irritability and anger
- Transitions between postures
- Sequencing in times of crisis
- Finding stillness in chaos
In addition, we will also cover:
- Mindfulness techniques
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNTS
Yoga Mama is offering an early bird discount on this workshop. Book and pay by 14 April 2023 and you will pay £120. To take advantage of this discount, please enter the code RESTORATIVECPD in the checkout.
To reserve your place on our next Restorative Yoga and Mindfulness for Women workshop, you can book online using the form below.
If you require more information about this workshop or have any other enquiries, please send an email to email@example.com or call Cherie Lathey on 07939 589 083.