BABY MASSAGE WORKSHOP
90-MINUTE WORKSHOP WITH HAJNI VARADI
Next workshop date to be announced
Baby Massage is the most natural and instinctive form of caring for babies. New-born babies experience the world through their senses, such as touch, smell, taste, sound and vision. These senses develop gradually, but from the moment of birth, babies already understand the language of touch.
BENEFITS OF BABY MASSAGE
Here are some of the benefits:
- Massage helps to create a unique bond between the parents and the baby.
- Gives first-time parents more confidence handling their baby.
- Relaxes both the baby and the mother/father.
- Mothers who suffer from post-natal depression feel more positive when they experience their baby’s response to the massage.
- Massage helps parents to be aware of their baby’s body and the developmental changes they going through.
- Regularly massaged babies develop their motor skills quickly.
- Improved circulation, healthy skin and a strong immune system.
- As the baby relaxes during the massage, their muscles relax which, in return, can help easing colic pain and constipation.
- Baby massage is highly therapeutic. It can help with several ailments throughout early childhood.
BOOKING A WORKSHOP
Yoga Mama runs this workshop as both single and duo spaces. Single places are for one adult accompanied by a baby and cost £35. Duo places are for two adults and one baby and cost £45. Book your place using the interactive timeable below. Please note that due to space limitations, our in-studio workshops have a maximum capacity of seven. Therefore, in order to secure your place on this workshop, it is essential to book online in advance.